Criterion Research merges with WITI
Since 1986, Criterion Research has been helping build the tech industry and VC firms through business development and human capital with strategic search of key leadership, technologists and roles that drive outcomes.
Through the years, some well-known and historical clients include:
About the merging company, Women In Technology International
Women In Technology International (WITI) was founded in 1989.
WITI’s mission is in fostering relationships and community, cultivating professional growth and boosting competitiveness — to help realize individual and collective potential in the workforce across industries, worldwide. For 30+ years, WITI has been leading conferences and events, attracting the global workforce, industry experts, leaders, and speakership.
About the new WITI: Workforce, Innovation, Trust and Influence
WITI curates offerings to serve business partnerships and individual member needs.
- Elevating the brand and supporting the organization
- Customized training and learning opportunities like AI training and certification with certified field experts
- Community as a Service (CaaS) and access to the Individual Membership program
- There's more - contact us to start a conversation
- Virtual events on professional development, coaching sessions, wellness, areas of interest, and more
- Emerging learning opportunities with select program certification
- Members can leverage, connect, and build relationships with a global community of professionals
- WITI creates spaces for members to speak, mentor and lead
Collaboration with professionals and companies:
- Strategic partnerships connecting, creating value and building relationships
- To develop competitive and outcome-driven learning opportunities and programs
- Contact us for collaborative inquiries, and ask us about how we work with experts, entrepreneurs, and businesses to deliver on the human capital that influence outcomes. Or visit WITI to learn more.
David Leighton | Co-Founder & CEO